Sunday, July 4, 2010

SHINYA KIMURA - SHOP IN AZUSA

A couple of weeks I rode out to Lake Elsinore. While there something happened. I was listening to Meatball tell his story about his BSA while the sounds of Smile Face Down were blasting at the same time. Then at the precise moment he said "I LOVE MOTORCYCLES" I know I heard it, funny no one else seemed to have heard it. One thing for sure, I know he meant it 'cause I felt something. Just then Randy rides his Sportster and throws up this cool rooster tail in front of the band (as they were still playing) and heads to do a hot lap on the motocross track that had been taunting him all afternoon. It was like something out of a movie.

My point is, some (LUCKY) people actually get to re-live this feeling over and over....

Oh yea, here's another guy that's a bit passionate. Check out his website after checking out his cool blog.


http://shinyakimura.blogspot.com/

No comments: