Sunday, September 13, 2009

INSPIRATION

A few years back there was a bike that really caught my eye. The lines were perfect.
Cole Foster is one of those Hot Rod guys that has some amazing talent. I've never met the dude, but over the years I've read many articles and stories about the vehicles he brings to life. Below are some shots of a little blue bike that served as an inspiration for me to put something together.



Then out of no where in the Custom Chrome booth ( huh? ) there it was in real life! I asked Tony to take a picture. Found out that day that there was a deal in the works to have the bike sold as a kit through Custom Chrome! No-Way, selling out to Custom CRAP! I guess the deal never materialized, but you can get the oil bag and the tank in a similar version.
You can ckeck out Cole's latest creation at... http://www.thehorsebc.com/






No comments: