Thursday, February 3, 2011

====WHERE AM i ???====

Zoey the Wonder Dog takes over, decides to do some renovations around the Garage. One thing leads to another and suddenly your working 24 hours of overtime, no time for life again.

So last time out we went to the Dice Party in Duarte. A bit of a disappointment I must say. The parking lot was so dark you couldn't see shit. The turn out was not as good but, as they say, it's not quantity it's the quality. Nice bikes, lots of classy wheels. One thing for sure, I can now confirm that the 3 Corman's SUCK! Hey, my ears have many years of experience and when it comes to music I can be pretty objective and tolerant of a few bad notes and off key screamo but, after a while it's just not funny. Purposely causing feedback with your guitar just gets annoying. Too bad though because the Dick Dale type sounds are cool at times but, that's my take and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way.

No comments: