Monday, December 20, 2010

MOTO MONDAY

Yea it wasn't as glamorous as the MOONEYES shows however, the turn out was great and the picture that was taken came out real nice. This time the picture was taken in COLOR, which in my opinion, is less artistic but more realistic. You see bikers can be patient and orderly. It took about 90 minutes to get everyone onto the sand and positioned.

Getting the bikes on and off the sand was a bitch. Add a mean hangover and you have the perfect makings for a RALPH fest. My bud Tony rode my bike to the hotel as I staggered my way back...and he got up early enough to ride the bike down to the beach as I stayed behind and made promises to the porcelain Gods never to drink again. THANKS AGAIN TO ALL WHO ATTENDED THE PISMO BEACH MOTORCYCLE CLASSIC

No comments: