Sunday, November 22, 2009

RIDE TO WORK

Not what you may think. Seeing as how I spend a good portion on my life on the freeway it just makes sense to be camera ready. About 95% of the time I'm unable to get the shot simply because it's an "Oh Shit" moment and I miss it. Occasionally I get lucky enough to capture a good one.




Now boys and girls take a close look at that BBQ. That's right, a working portable kitchen strapped to the back of a little Ranger. This picture said one thing to me after I saw who was driving this gem..METH. I gotta hand it to these sorry folks who are addicted to this shit. They are resourceful.


I know, what the heck is that? Look closely, click on the picture and look at the fender whisker.


Many people, including myself, have a fascination with monkeys. I'm also partial to RATS.

Now that's a sign of the times, or an excuse for being CHEAP.
Explain this to you insurance carrier. Judging from the looks of the blue car, this guy has to carry an extra car along with him in case the one he's driving falls apart.

Yes folks, you too can own your very own Ronco gas mitt. Garontteed to save on your gas bill.

No comments: